Terms of Service
We (Wikitip.info team) run a blog and web site hosting service for thesaurus sites called Wikitip.info and would love for you to use it. Our basic service is free and permits to a team to build a (specialized) cluster of knowledge, and we offer paid upgrades for advanced features such as extra storage, multiple clusters, clusters monetization and other websites interfacing with clusters hosted at wikitip.info. Our service is designed to give you as much control and ownership over what goes on your site as possible and encourage you to express yourself freely. However, be responsible in what you publish. In particular, make sure that none of the prohibited items listed below appear on your site or get linked to from your site (things like spam, viruses, or hate content).
If you find a Wikitip.info site that you believe violates our terms of service, please fill a message using the form on the main page.
TERMS OF SERVICE:
Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Website. By accessing or using any part of the website, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the Website or use any services. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by Richard Consulting, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms. The Website is available only to individuals who are at least 13 years old.
- Your Wikitip.info Account and Site. If you create a blog on the Website, you are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and blog, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account and any other actions taken in connection with the blog. You must not describe or assign keywords to your blog in a misleading or unlawful manner, including in a manner intended to trade on the name or reputation of others, and Richard Consulting may change or remove any description or keyword that it considers inappropriate or unlawful, or otherwise likely to cause Richard Consulting liability. You must immediately notify Richard Consulting of any unauthorized uses of your blog, your account or any other breaches of security. Richard Consulting will not be liable for any acts or omissions by You, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions.
- All the sites in the Wikitip.info network are solely intended to build glossary / dictionary / thesaurus type of content therefore they are named Knowledge Clusters or simply clusters. Any other type of usage is prohibited. Offending sites may be removed and subscriptions may be cancelled without notice.
- Responsibility of Contributors.If you operate a cluster, comment on a cluster, post material to the cluster, post links on the cluster, or otherwise make (or allow any third party to make) material available by means of the cluster (any such material, “Content”), You are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content. That is the case regardless of whether the Content in question constitutes text, graphics, an audio file, or computer software. By making Content available, you represent and warrant that:
- the downloading, copying and use of the Content will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark or trade secret rights, of any third party;
- if your employer has rights to intellectual property you create, you have either (i) received permission from your employer to post or make available the Content, including but not limited to any software, or (ii) secured from your employer a waiver as to all rights in or to the Content;
- you have fully complied with any third-party licenses relating to the Content, and have done all things necessary to successfully pass through to end users any required terms;
- the Content does not contain or install any viruses, worms, malware, Trojan horses or other harmful or destructive content;
- the Content is not spam, is not machine- or randomly-generated, and does not contain unethical or unwanted commercial content designed to drive traffic to third party sites or boost the search engine rankings of third party sites, or to further unlawful acts (such as phishing) or mislead recipients as to the source of the material (such as spoofing);
- the Content is not pornographic, does not contain threats or incite violence towards individuals or entities, and does not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party;
- your blog is not getting advertised via unwanted electronic messages such as spam links on newsgroups, email lists, other blogs and web sites, and similar unsolicited promotional methods;
- your blog is not named in a manner that misleads your readers into thinking that you are another person or company. For example, your blog’s URL or name is not the name of a person other than yourself or company other than your own; and
- you have, in the case of Content that includes computer code, accurately categorized and/or described the type, nature, uses and effects of the materials, whether requested to do so by Richard Consulting or otherwise.
By submitting Content to Richard Consulting for inclusion on your cluster, you grant Richard Consulting a world-wide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license to reproduce, modify, adapt and publish the Content solely for the purpose of displaying, distributing and promoting your cluster. If you delete Content, Richard Consulting will use reasonable efforts to remove it from the Website, but you acknowledge that caching or references to the Content may not be made immediately unavailable.
Without limiting any of those representations or warranties, Richard Consulting has the right (though not the obligation) to, in Richard Consulting's sole discretion (i) refuse or remove any content that, in Richard Consulting ’s reasonable opinion, violates any Richard Consulting policy or is in any way harmful or objectionable, or (ii) terminate or deny access to and use of the Website to any individual or entity for any reason, in Richard Consulting ’s sole discretion. Richard Consulting will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid.
- Payment and Renewal.
- General Terms.
Optional paid services are available on the Website (any such services, an “Upgrade”). By selecting an Upgrade you agree to pay Richard Consulting the monthly or annual subscription fees indicated for that service (additional payment terms specifically for VIP services are described below). Payments will be charged on a pre-pay basis on the day you sign up for an Upgrade and will cover the use of that service for a monthly or annual subscription period as indicated. Upgrade fees are not refundable.
- Automatic Renewal.
Unless you notify Richard Consulting before the end of the applicable subscription period that you want to cancel an Upgrade, your Upgrade subscription will automatically renew and you authorize us to collect the then-applicable annual or monthly subscription fee for such Upgrade (as well as any taxes) using any credit card or other payment mechanism we have on record for you. Upgrades can be canceled at any time in the My Account section of Website (wikitip.info).
Some Services include access to priority email support named Premium Support. “Email support” means the ability to make requests for technical support assistance by email at any time (with reasonable efforts by Richard Consulting to respond within one business day) concerning the use of the purchased Services. “Premium” means that support for those customers takes priority over support for users of the standard, free or paid Wikitip.info Services. All Premium Services support will be provided in accordance with Richard Consulting standard VIP Services practices, procedures and policies.
- Fees; Payment.
By signing up for a Add-On Service you agree to pay Richard Consulting the required fees as indicated. Applicable fees will be invoiced starting from the day your Add-on Services are established and in advance of using such services. Richard Consulting reserves the right to change the payment terms and fees upon thirty (30) days prior written notice to you. Add-On Services can be canceled by you at any time in the My Account section of Website (wikitip.info).
- Fees; Payment.
By signing up for the Wikitip.info Knowledge Cluster Client Access you agree to pay Richard Consulting the specified monthly fees in exchange for access to the feeds. Applicable fees will be invoiced starting from the day your access is established and in advance of using such services. Richard Consulting reserves the right to change the payment terms and fees upon thirty (30) days prior written notice to you. Knowledge Cluster Client Access access can be canceled by you at any time any time in the My Account section of Website (wikitip.info).
- Permitted Usage.
You may use the Wikitip.info Knowledge Cluster Client Access to develop a product or service that searches, displays, analyzes, retrieves, and views information available on Wikitip.info. At request Wikitip.info will provide API documentation for own implementation of client software. You may also use the Wikitip.info name or logos and other brand elements that Richard Consulting makes available in order to identify the source of the information.
- Restricted Usage.
You may not use the Wikitip.info technology to substantially replicate products or services offered by Richard Consulting, including the republication of Wikitip.info content or the creation of a separate publishing platform. If Richard Consulting believes, in its sole discretion, that you have violated or attempted to violate these conditions or the spirit of these terms, your ability to use and access the Wikitip.info services may be temporarily or permanently revoked, with or without notice.
- Fees; Payment.
The Fees for private clusters access are decided by the cluster owners and can be inserted in the administration area. Please note that the change of the fee can only be done manually, by wikitip.info, using a procedure that will involve cancelling the access for subscribers that refuses to accept the change. Please contact our support team in case you want to modify those fees.
At the time of payment by the subscribers Richard Consulting will be entitled to a commission of 30% from the amount decided by the cluster owners and paid by the subscriber. The rest will be deposited for the site owner into our affiliate system, and periodical payouts will be performed to the PayPal account of the owner.
- Public Domain Clusters.
Please note that only private clusters can be monetized. If the cluster owner will mark the cluster into the Public Domain at any time, all existing subscriptions will be cancelled and access will be granted for free to all wikitip.info users that have an active Knowledge Cluster Client Access in their subscription plan. Also the move to the Public Domain cannot be undone since the cluster owner has already lost the copyright over the cluster's content.
10. Advertisements. Since the purpose of these Knowledge Clusters is to feed the information towards other website, advertisement make little sense and their use is therefore prohibited.
11. Domain Names. If you are registering a domain name, using or transferring a previously registered domain name, you acknowledge and agree that use of the domain name is also subject to the policies of the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (“ICANN”), including their Registration Rights and Responsibilities.
12. Changes. Richard Consulting reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Website following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes. Richard Consulting may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the Website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
13. Termination. Richard Consulting may terminate your access to all or any part of the Website at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you wish to terminate this Agreement or your Wikitip.info account (if you have one), you may simply discontinue using the Website. All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
14. Disclaimer of Warranties. The Website is provided “as is”. Richard Consulting and its suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither Richard Consulting nor its suppliers and licensors, makes any warranty that the Website will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, the Website at your own discretion and risk.
15. Limitation of Liability. In no event will Richard Consulting, or its suppliers or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement for substitute products or services; (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data; or (iv) for any amounts that exceed the fees paid by you to Richard Consulting under this agreement during the twelve (12) month period prior to the cause of action. Richard Consulting shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
17. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Richard Consulting, its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of the Website, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement.
18. Miscellaneous. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between Richard Consulting and you concerning the subject matter hereof, and they may only be modified by a written amendment signed by an authorized executive of Richard Consulting, or by the posting by Richard Consulting of a revised version. Except to the extent applicable law, if any, provides otherwise, this Agreement, any access to or use of the Website will be governed by the laws of the Romania, European Union, excluding its conflict of law provisions, and the proper venue for any disputes arising out of or relating to any of the same will be the state and federal courts located in Bucharest, Romania. The prevailing party in any action or proceeding to enforce this Agreement shall be entitled to costs and attorneys’ fees. If any part of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that part will be construed to reflect the parties’ original intent, and the remaining portions will remain in full force and effect. A waiver by either party of any term or condition of this Agreement or any breach thereof, in any one instance, will not waive such term or condition or any subsequent breach thereof. You may assign your rights under this Agreement to any party that consents to, and agrees to be bound by, its terms and conditions; Richard Consulting may assign its rights under this Agreement without condition. This Agreement will be binding upon and will inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors and permitted assigns.